Friday, February 17, 2012

Virtual Magazines vs. Vogue: An Inner Struggle


                                                       

I admit, I am addicted to buying my copy of Vogue each month (My collection dates back to 2005, I still have every issue).  Waiting for the new issue can get tiring and sometimes the anticipation of the latest issue is more exciting then the actual magazine.  This is why blogs have become more & more popular...depending on the blogger, there is at least one new post a day, sometimes if your lucky, multiple posts!  
Still, there is something a little more polished when flipping through the pages of Vogue.  Why wouldn't you merge the two ideas together into a Virtual Magazine?  The content can be changed, daily if necessary, with direct links to the purchases of your dreams!  
Lifestyle Mirror is not the first Virtual Magazine but it is one of the most editorial catering to the likes of Men & Women.  I have only known about it for a short time but it already has become one of my 'go-to' guides in my quest to becoming more fashionable! 

I still can't wait to get my hands on Vogue's current issue with Adele as the cover girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment